Wednesday 21 February 2007

Musical Blogs...

Sorry to be a pain, oh small band of devoted readers....

I've moved back here...


...well, the site meter's nearly on 97k, so it seemed a wise, erm.......*career*?? move.

Hope to see you all back at the old gaffe.


L.U.V. on y'all,

Bob




Visit me in MunterSpace - 10,000 Goth Girls Splattered in Feck Blood Can't be Wrong!!!!!!!!

Bob's old blog - it's much better than *this* rubbish!

Watch Bob's promos on Youtube

Listen to Bob's songs at indie911.com!

Listen to Bob's songs at GarageBand.com!

Listen to Bobcasts here!


© 2007 Swipe Enterprises

3 comments:

Dick Headley said...

Yes that is a pain. I'm told I need an invite. I will be picketing with rude placards until it's sorted.

Dick Headley said...

Had to gain access via rockmum. The pain continues.

tony said...

SEE!
I do "do" Politics!!!!!